THE BEST Body Lotion



Everyday Shea is hands down the best body lotion I have ever used.  I was in an endless rut of buying lotions that made me feel sticky, smelly, and itchy.  One day when I was getting lost in the aisles of Whole Foods I stumbled upon Everyday Shea and boy am I glad I did.  I decided nothing else seemed to do the trick so I miswell go the all-natural route.  Unlike all of the other brands I have tried, this leaves NO sticky substance on my skin and it is not scented so it doesn’t stink up my clothes or bed.  The virgin coconut oil is very light and had good deep hydration. What truly impresses me is when I workout and sweat it doesn’t leave me having a weird scent on my body unlike the other brands. 
The benefits of the brand:
·  Paraben Free
·  No Synthetic Fragrance
·  No Animal Testing
·  Certified Fair Trade
·  10% of sales go to the support of Alaffia's community empowerment projects in West Africa.
Needless to say I am obsessed and in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment