LIPSTICK LOVIN



I am going to let you know a dirty little secret about me....i am OBSESSED with lipstick.  No matter what I am doing or where I am going, I constantly need to have something on my lips.  It was a daily battle with myself for me to muster up the confidence to wear it because I always thought it was for grandmas or everyone would stare at me funny.  I am telling you though it is an easy confident BOOSTER! I cannot tell you enough anyone and everyone looks good with a little lip color!  I am going to go over my top favorite 4 right now that NEVER leave my purse....
  1. MAKE UP FOR EVER-satin vermilion red
  2. LIP TAR-grandma
  3. SEPHORA-satin electric fuchsia 
  4. MAC-snob 
I have 2 lipsticks and 2 lip stains!  Lip stains do tend to stay on a lot longer so if you are looking for an all day or all night look you definitely want to look into the stains.  I always carry my favorite red but also have my coral, fuchsia, and light pink


No comments:

Post a Comment