CLARISONIC-Deep Pore Cleansing Set


About a year ago I invested in the Clarisonic Plus, which was one of the best decisions EVER! Skin care is the most important step in my beauty routine.  I immediately fell in love with the brush and it definitely helped with removing my makeup.  I have always just used the brush with any regular face wash I had.  I am always on the search for the best products for my skin and I think I just hit the jackpot.  This past weekend I was hunting for a new brush when I came across this kit.  I was very skeptical about this bundle.  After talking to the sales woman for about 30 minutes....I decided to buy it.  I will admit when I bought it I was still not confident in my purchase.  BOY WAS I WRONG....the sales woman was spot on when she was describing how awesome this new kit was.  I have only used this for 5 days and I have already seen a huge difference in my skin!  The kit itself is only $65 and well worth the investment.

Included in the kit is:
  1. Deep Pore Daily Cleanser
  2. Deep Pore Detoxifying Clay Mask
  3. Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head




No comments:

Post a Comment