BURGANDY + STRIPES



What I love the most about fall (other than pumpkin everything, of course) is all of the new fall clothes.  Who can resist cozy sweaters, boots, and leather jackets…. I have a hard time finding something I don’t want, which can be pricey!  I have the perfect fall outfit to share but don't worry this is budget friendly! :)

1.     JcPenny & H&M

I found this long sleeved gem from JcPenny ON SALE for only $12!  The brand is called Joe Fresh, who makes awesome clothes so if you have not checked it out go take look. This shirt is excellent for layering and comes in 5 different colors! Oh, did I mention it is the perfect length to wear with leggings also.

H&M is where I found these cute burgundy skinny jeans (similar here).  They appear to give off that “coated” shiny look, that I love and the dark green top goes together so well with the color of the pants.  The gold zipper at the bottom of the pant also gives it a little something extra…I scored these for only $30


2.     Report

The shoes..
            Ohhhhh the shoes.

I have a severe weakness for booties.  It is a daily battle to control myself from buying every pair I see. I found these bad boys at Nordstrom Rack for only $60.  When I saw them I immediately fell in love with the color and the three gold buckles. The brand Report makes the trendiest boots and they are always pretty affordable. You can purchase this pair at Zappos.


3.     Nordstrom

Now let’s talk about my favorite
 .the jewelry. 

I found my gold Caitlin bugle necklace at Nordstrom on sale for only $20 {I am obsessed} I wear this all the time. I also became attached to this necklace because it reminds me of my child hood when I used to put those Bugle chips on all my fingers and ate them off…(please tell me someone else used to do this too?)

My 2 bracelets are from the designer Alex & Ani.  The first bracelet I got was my initial from one of my best friends as a Christmas gift.  The second bracelet I bought was when I was in San Francisco and stumbled upon an Alex & Ani store…needless to say I was in heaven.  I was able to choose from hundreds of different charms and I decided to pick the 4 leaf clover that stands for:
Blessing • Fortune • Prosperity

I love these bracelets because they are easily stackable and you can wear with any outfit!  I also love the look of mixing the gold & silver together so my next bracelet will be a silver one.  They are $28 a piece and you can buy them at Nordstrom.




Before I leave I would like you to meet my fur baby---(:Daisy May:)!  She is about 8 years old and is the sweetest little cocker spaniel around. 

HAPPY HUMP DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment